From: Erik Dahlstrom [mailto:ed@opera.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 16 November 2011 11:21 PM
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda 17 November 2011 SVG WG telcon

Please find the details and agenda for this week's SVG WG telcon below.

Time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=17&year=2011&hour=21&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

Phone: +1 617-761-6200 (US) or
        zakim@voip.w3.org (SIP)
Conference code: SVG1# (7841#)
IRC for minutes/discussion: #svg on irc.w3.org, port 6665

Agenda:

* New telcon time proposal
   http://www.w3.org/mid/4EBB422F.5060809@mcc.id.au

* SVG2 editing
   http://www.w3.org/mid/1321376037.2082.200.camel@LeLion

* SVG2 Planning
   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/SVG2_Planning_Page

   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/SVG2_Requirements_Mailing_List_Feedback

   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/SVG2_Resolutions

--
Erik Dahlstrom, Core Technology Developer, Opera Software Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group Personal blog: http://my.opera.com/macdev_ed

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.