Paint keywords

(now back from lengthy vacation/convalescence)

On Thursday, August 11, 2011, 2:34:43 AM, Cameron wrote:

CM> * Markers and new SVG Color paint keywords
CM>    http://www.w3.org/mid/1312467295.2454.9.camel@LeChien

So, I'm seeing some agreement and no disagreement on adding these. Cameron seems to be suggesting adding these to SVG Color, which I can of course easily do, but I was proposing these for core SVG2 in fact.

Which brings us, in terms of next steps, to:

CM> * Review process for making changes to SVG 2

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG