Closing ACTION-3006

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:07:14 +0100
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

ACTION-3006: Tell CSSWG that we want to meet them! In Tokyo in June.

I told them[1], they said it was fine in general and specifically agreed to a joint meeting on Friday 3 June [2]. (Tracker appears to have missed both emails).

Since then, there was discussion in CSS WG about changing the location, with no decision yet; and similar discussion in SVG WG also with no decision.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-svg-wg/2011JanMar/0026.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-svg-wg/2011JanMar/0027.html