Re: metadata-example-01-t.svg pass criteria

On Monday, January 31, 2011, 3:35:32 PM, Chris wrote:

CL> On Monday, January 31, 2011, 3:31:35 PM, Chris wrote:

CL>> Unless there are objections I plan to move that first sentence to the test description.

CL> Furthermore, having looked at the source, it seems to have *lost
CL> all the metadata that is being tested*. So I plan to look back in
CL> CVS to see when it was lost, and copy it back.

CL> All implementations will need to retest on this one. The current
CL> revision is not testing what it claims to, at all. I assume this
CL> happened as a result of some automated "move test to new template" batch edit, or something.

Found it.

Revision 1.2 / (download) - annotate - [select for diffs] , Thu Jul 2 04:13:56 2009 UTC (19 months ago) by agrasso
Changes since 1.1: +142 -175 lines
Diff to previous 1.1 (colored)
Converted test to use new test template

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/metadata-example-01-t.svg.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2&f=h