RE: Agenda, 16 December 2010 SVG WG telcon

Probable regrets from me as well. I'll most likely be travelling tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
Anthony

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.