Re: Agenda, 16 December 2010 SVG WG telcon

Hi,

 I'll be on an airplane during tomorrows meeting. Resuming meetings the
13th of January works for me as I would unlikely be able to attend any
before then.

 I raised issues #2351 and #2353 and am happy with how they have been
resolved. Olaf Hoffmann raised issue #2338 and he replied to an email on
the www-svg list that after the changes I made it "Looks fine now". So
these issues should be marked as "Accept" in the Commenter Response
column of dump.html.

     Tav