Re: text-intro-06-t reference image

On Thursday, December 9, 2010, 5:28:29 PM, Chris wrote:

CL> In my opinion the 1.2T test is better, with the text being
CL> larger. I suggest that the current test be copied over to a new,
CL> unapproved test which tests both alignment and ligatures, and the
CL> 1.2T test body content be used here for the approved test. The
CL> 1.2T pass criteria are better, too.

OK I have done the following:

* preserve old -06 as new unapproved -11
* use approved 1.2T -06 as new -06, adding clearer pass criteria
* copy new -06 as new unapproved -12, using a woff rather than system fonts
* make a woff font for -12 using SIL Scherezade, which is available under the OFL (the OT file and the license xml are also checked in)
* saved an image patch (made from a screen grab from opera) in imagePatches

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG