Re: Question on filters-morph-01-f.svg

On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:57:36 +0100, Patrick Dengler <patd@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> I wasn't sure if this was an official test as part of the SVG 1.1 2nd
> edition test suite, but it does not have a draft watermark .
>
> It appears that generated PNG has a red color instead of the orange
> (ff8000).  Has this reference image been generated recently?

Yes, keep an eye on the member-svg-editors@w3.org list, that's where all
the action is :)

In answer to your question I'm just now going over the testsuite to
regenerate reference images for tests modified by Cameron to reduce the
use of red.

> http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/harness/htmlEmbed/filters-morph-01-f.html

You'll probably want to use the harness that contains only the approved
tests that we will use for the implementation report:

   http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/harness/htmlObjectMiniApproved/

The other harnesses I've not bothered with updating for now, since they
currently contain most tests (including drafts).

The status on the approved testsuite is that I'm currently going over the
whole thing to fix minor issues, such as broken template markup, invalid
reference images. I'm just now on
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/harness/htmlObjectMiniApproved/interact-events-203-t.html
and I'm going to take a break and continue later tonight. It should be
ready for testing after tonight if everything goes according to plan.

Cheers
/Erik

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group