Re: Gzipped svg files in the local filesystem

- It would be useful to also assign gzip'd SVG files their own MIME type. This is useful both for systems that map file type to a MIME type, and the occasional compressed gzip still sent without content-encoding, so they can stop violating the +xml MIME type convention.
- Not all operating systems map file types by extension, so it seems unwise to fix that approach in the spec.
- As wrotten, there's nothing obvious that limits this .svgz extension rule to files in the local filesystem. Applying it to any file served over HTTP extension, rather than looking at the MIME type, would of course be completely wrong.

Regards,
Maciej