F2F meeting in Auckland...now with dates (week starting Mon. Feb. 28)

Hi WG,

Thanks to those of you who responded to my email.

It seems that the first three weeks in March are the least conflicted (actually
nobody reported that those were bad dates). Unless someone jumps up and down
protesting, Mozilla will host a F2F meeting in Auckland during the following week:

  Mon. 28 Feb. - Fri. 4 Mar.

Regards,
Jonathan