Re: Agenda+ Fwd: [css-style-attr] SVGWG comments on Styling Attributes spec

Hi,

had a quick look through the issue tracker for things related to CSS:

   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/actions/2718
   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/actions/2780
   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/actions/2781

The last action seems like it's about responding to that particular email.
The other two might be related.

/Erik

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 16:55:04 +0200, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:

> Hi, Folks-
>
> I thought we had resolved on these.  Who had the action to respond?  We
> should finish any discussions we need on these on our next telcon and
> respond to them in a timely manner.
>
> Regards-
> -Doug
>

> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2010Jul/0048.html