Telcon time update

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:51:48 +0200
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello svg-wg,

We'll need to move our telcon time slightly due to the DST shift.

To indicate/update your preference for a particular timeslot, go to
http://mcc.id.au/2007/03/telcon/ and use the username/password:
svgwg/bloodbath. Remember to check that your UTC offset (below the table
on your page) is correct.

Looking at the current intersection of impossible times[1], it seems we
have a possibly acceptable timeslot starting at 20.00 UTC on Mondays and
Thursdays[2]. My personal preference would be something a bit earlier, but
I guess it could work.

Cheers
/Erik

[1] http://mcc.id.au/2007/03/telcon/?op=impossible