Error in linking-a-07-t.svg

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 13:23:28 +0100
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello svg-wg,

I think this testcase has partially invalid pass criteria:

   http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/linking-a-07-t.svg

I think that the leftmost blue arrow should open the link in the same
frame, not in a new window/frame/tab. I tested this in webkit, mozilla and
opera and they all behaved like that.

If there are no objections I will update the pass criteria for that
subtest to say:

[[ Upon clicking the left-most blue arrow, the image of the
linkingToc-t.svg
file should replace the initial view of this test case in the viewer
frame. ]]

Cheers
/Erik