Re: Agenda, 7 January 2010 SVG WG telcon

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:53:28 +0100
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 12:39:52 +0100, Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com> wrote:

> Hello svg-wg,
>
> here's the agenda for the January 7, 2010 telcon.
>
> * SVG 1.1 Second Edition progress
>
>    * Investigate getIntersectionList and add clarification to the
> specification (ACTION-2695)
>      Discussion on "initial coordinate system",
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2009OctDec/0062.html
>
>    * Single-page PDF version (ACTION-2643)
>
>    * Remaining actions:
> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/products/1
>
> * Element and attribute tables for SVG Integration (ACTION-2707)
>
> * SVG charter update
>
> * Review of case insensitivity errata (ACTION-2597)
>
> * F2F location/date

I reviewed two of the tests from the
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Errata_in_SVG_1.1_Second_Edition
page:

   http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/struct-dom-11-f.svg

   http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/coords-dom-03-f.svg

If we could get an OK for those tests that would be great (to move them to
accepted status). Both pass in at least two implementations.

Cheers
/Erik