From: public-svg-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-svg-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of SVG Working Group Issue Tracker
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:37 AM
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Subject: ISSUE-2344: Update references section [SVG 1.1 F2 Last Call]

ISSUE-2344: Update references section [SVG 1.1 F2  Last Call]

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2344

Raised by: Erik Dahlström
On product: SVG 1.1 F2  Last Call

Here are few comments

* ECMAScript is now at 5th Edition of December 2009
* The latest ICC.1 spec is ICC.1:2004-10 (Version 4.2.0.0)
* The latest version of ISO8601 is 2004
http://www.iso.org/iso/fr/catalogue_detail?csnumber=40874

* JPEG the reference has now been updated to ISO/IEC 10918-1:1994/Cor 1:2005
* SRGB has been updated to IEC 61966-2-1/Amd 1:2003
* Unicode 5.2.0 has been released
* XMLBase :  The link is good but the test should say that it's the
Second Edition
* XML-NS should point to the third Edition
* XLINK should be updated to XLINK 1.1 which is now a REC and remove
XLINK 1.1 from informative reference
* XPointer is at the status of Working draft and should not be in the
normative reference
* NVDL has been updated to ISO/IEC 19757-4:2006/Cor 1:2008
* OpenType has been updated to 1.6
* SMIL1 has been outdated by SMIL3

Please add a link to Relax NG version of SVG 1.1