Re: Colour space conversions in Batik

Chris Lilley:
> Thanks for getting back to me on that.
>
> Who would be a useful contact to enquire about the workings of Java2D,
> any suggestions? I wondered if Vincent Hardy might know, or know who
> to ask.

Looking at http://openjdk.java.net/groups/2d/, I found these colour
profile files in the OpenJDK repository:

  http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7/2d-gate/jdk/file/a389af17df10/src/share/lib/cmm/lcms/

I assume they’re ICC profile files.  Can you get the information from
those?  I looked through some of the classes and it seems it does the
calculations just based on these colour profile files.

Otherwise, asking on the Java2D project mailing list would probably get
you an answer: