Re: Tests required for recent changes to SVG 1.1 Second Edition

On Friday, May 29, 2009, 1:03:28 PM, Erik wrote:

ED> However, writing this now I wonder if it might be possible to
ED> generate the resulting image as a raster, and to use another
ED> filter for adding this referenceimage to the test filter output in
ED> order to get some image that can be more easily verified.

Yes, good idea.

Take the difference (per channel) between the reference image and the result image, add 127 (because difference will have a sign), result should be a flat grey if they are identical.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG