	差出人: 	aa-sender@listhub.w3.org
	件名: 	IMPORTANT: your message to public-svg-ig-jp
	日時: 	2008年10月18日 10:34:30:JST
	宛先: 	joshua@globalbase.org

This is a response to a message apparently sent from your address to
public-svg-ig-jp@w3.org:

    Subject: =?ISO-2022-JP?B?UmU6IFthbGxdIBskQiVhITwlaiVzJTAlaiU5GyhC?=
=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCJUhAX0RqJE49JEA1JEskRCQkJEYbKEI=?=
    From:    =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCPzkbKEIgGyRCTU41VxsoQg==?= <joshua@globalbase.org

    Date:    Sat, 18 Oct 2008 10:33:53 +0900

Your message has NOT been distributed to the list; before we
distribute it,
we need your permission to include your message in our Web archive of
all
messages distributed to this list.

Please visit:

    http://www.w3.org/Mail/review?id=706e5802b8ce08e59ecd

and follow the simple procedure listed to give us permission to include
your message in our Web archives. It should take less than one minute
of your time, and only needs to be done once.

If you do not give us this permission by Sat Oct 25 01:34:30 UTC 2008,
your message will be deleted from our systems without being distributed
to the list.

Please do not reply to this message; for more information on this
system,
including information on how to provide feedback, please see:

    http://www.w3.org/2002/09/aa/

Note: W3C's mailing lists may not be used for unsolicited bulk email
of any kind!

--
W3C Postmaster, http://www.w3.org/Mail/