Re: SVG testable statements

Sorry if there was confusion.  I am talking about your SVG testable
statements wiki at [1].  I am building a copy of it at [2] that I am
updating.  There are many items in [1] that say TODO.

[1]
https://www.w3.org/wiki/SVG_Accessibility/Testing/Test_Assertions_with_Tables
[2]
https://www.w3.org/wiki/SVG_Accessibility/Testing/Test_Assertions_with_Tables_for_ATTA