Re: Introduction for Graphics AAM

Hi Fred,

I did a more careful read-through and found a number of other paragraphs
from SVG-AAM which weren't applicable to the Graphics-AAM.

I've pushed some edits onto your branch.  The end result is fairly short &
sweet, keeping with the scope of this particular spec.  Let me know if you
have any concerns.

~Amelia