Adding to Agenda for 3/30 Coordinating <svg> role mappings between SVG-AAM and HTML-AAM

Adding to agenda on Wednesday.

Agenda
Round the table, news, additions for the agenda
Open Actions
Action Review

Role mapping for SVG

ARIA 1.1 testing

Mac and Linux threads
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-a11y/2016Mar/0051.html
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-a11y/2016Mar/0049.html
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-a11y/2016Mar/0047.html

Testable statements wiki pages (with tables)
https://www.w3.org/wiki/SVG_Accessibility/Testing/Test_Assertions_with_Tables
https://www.w3.org/wiki/SVG_Accessibility/Testing/Test_Assertions/Language_Tables

test file zips (JSON for test harness and directories of test files)
All tests not lang dependent https://www.w3.org/wiki/File:SvgTests.zip
Language dependent tests https://www.w3.org/wiki/File:TestLang.zip

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality