Minutes, 6 July 2016 Telcon

A very brief check-in call today.  Minutes here:

And copied below as plain text:


      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

              SVG Accessibility Task Force Teleconference
                              06 Jul 2016

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2016/07/06-svg-a11y-irc


          (no, one), AmeliaBR, fesch, shepazu, Rich, Brian

          Leonie, chaals




     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Publishing specs
         2. [5]Updates on SVG 2
         3. [6]Telcon Time
     * [7]Summary of Action Items
     * [8]Summary of Resolutions

   <Brian> Amelia and I are on the call right now. We can see you
   in there, but can't hear you

   <fesch> we don't have a big agenda

   <fesch> can Rich chair?


      [9] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-a11y/2016Jul/0000.html

   <fesch> yes,

   <fesch> I will try that

   <scribe> scribe: AmeliaBR

Publishing specs

   Amelia: We have a resolution from SVG WG:

     [10] https://www.w3.org/2016/06/30-svg-minutes.html#resolution01

   Fred: Rich, can you add this to the ARIA agenda this week?

Updates on SVG 2

   Amelia: We are trying get SVG 2 to CR, ASAP.
   ... One important change I'm currently working on is making
   <use> element compatible with Shadow DOM.
   ... This may result in allowing interactive content inside the
   shadow DOM (consistent with web components), which would mean
   the shadow DOM would need to be fully accessible.
   ... This is a change from what's currently in SVG-AAM, but it
   shouldn't block publication of the new WD, because we do have a
   very detailed issue description related to this question that
   is currently in the spec.

   Fred: Would this change the name & description calculation?

   Amelia: It would for <use> element. Instead of having special
   rule to get name from the re-used element, the cloned element
   would actually be child content.

Telcon Time

   Doug: My schedule has changed: going forward, I will only be
   available on Mondays or Tuesdays
   ... I know we did this not too long ago, but I'll have to set
   up another poll to find a new time.

   Fred: We've had some other people who haven't been able to
   often make this time slot, so that is maybe just as well. Can
   you set up the poll, Doug?

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]

    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [11]scribe.perl version
    1.144 ([12]CVS log)
    $Date: 2016/07/06 18:44:03 $

     [11] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [12] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

   [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.144  of Date: 2015/11/17 08:39:34
Check for newer version at [13]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/

     [13] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: AmeliaBR
Inferring ScribeNick: AmeliaBR
Present: (no one) AmeliaBR fesch shepazu Rich Brian
Regrets: Leonie chaals
Found Date: 06 Jul 2016
Guessing minutes URL: [14]http://www.w3.org/2016/07/06-svg-a11y-minutes.
People with action items:

     [14] http://www.w3.org/2016/07/06-svg-a11y-minutes.html

   [End of [15]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

     [15] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm

Received on Wednesday, 6 July 2016 18:47:32 UTC