Re: Action-1634: the switch element and <title> and <desc>

I sent a second email about <switch> focusing on using it when building the
accessibility tree:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-a11y/2015May/0043.html

You never use <switch> to switch between title and desc options.  The only
part of the accessible name computation that could be affected by <switch>
is determining the name from text contents.

Maybe we should also change step F(iii), to:

   - For each child node of the current node that is not bypassed because
   of the processing of conditional processing attributes and/or a <switch>
   element:

http://www.w3.org/TR/accname-aam-1.1/#mapping_additional_nd_te