Re: Action-1634: the switch element and <title> and <desc>

When an author uses aria-describedby it is considered an override of desc
as the description. The aria-describedby may point to text that is visible.

We would definitely not want to concatenate the title and the desc
together. They have two distinct purposes (title is a short name and desc
is a longer description,usually to provide more detailed information about
the object and it can be quite long).

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger