Re: SVG markup thoughts

Fred, I understand the going nuts, ... but what this also means is that if
you do the inheritance approach you also have to deal with:

- situations where you don't want it inherited
- overriding roles on elements that you selectively don't want to inherit
the role.

This is extremely complicated for authors.

We would also need to restrict this to specific roles. For widgets this
will be a disaster.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger