Re: CfC on good practices for images

Charles,

What is the purpose of having a title on an SVG?  As far as I can tell, you
won't get a tooltip from a title on an SVG tag, so why not have a desc
instead.  Also why both?

                    Regards,                     Fred

                   Fred Esch
       Accessibility, Watson Innovations
    AARB Complex Visualization Working Group
                     Chair
        W3C SVG Accessibility Task Force
                   IBM Watson