Re: Minutes: March 20, 2015 SVG Accessibility Task Force Meeting

Hi Amelia,

The Indie UI effort was suddenly stalled due to chartering issues. This is
a source of frustration for many of us.  I want to see s joint task force
between PF and WebApps to get that done. Where the actual final spec
changes go - webapps or PF really does not matter to me.

Regarding the use cases, Fred is going to bringing 24 charts (use cases) to
the next call and show how they addressed access in RAVE (Rapid Adaptive
Visualization Engine) that many IBM product teams use to produce graphs and
charts. I think we need to determine what was effective and what was not in
the solution. Charles and Jason have an action item to reach out to ETS on
STEM graphics and bring back use cases/samples.

I am going to look at the Connectors spec.

We are dividing and conquering on the use cases.

Would you be willing to look at drawings, like subway maps, that tend to
wrap back on themselves (not just a tree structure)?

I hope you feel better.

Best,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger