Re: agenda March 13, 2015

Hi Fred & all,

Because of the time change in North America, 9AM ET is no longer 14:00 UTC.

As I recall the decision on the time was heavily constrained by people in
Europe not wanting to work late on Fridays.  With that in mind, are people
okay sticking with the UTC time, at least until summer time kicks in across
the pond at the end of the month?  That would mean 10am EST (aka 8am in
Amelia's house) for the next few weeks.

Anyone have conflicts one way or the other (my sleep schedule
notwithstanding)?

AmeliaBR