Re: agenda: January 31, 2015 WAI-PF SVG Accessibility Task Force

I agree. I have been digging into the none mapping and some user agents are
mapping these things to a panel object. That won't work either. If we don't
need a mapping it should be gone from the accessibility tree altogether.
So, I am considering overriding the default mappings for some platforms in
the user agent.

We also have to address the tabindex issue for any object not in our list.

For this release do people see any reason for stating that if an element is
not listed in the element mapping table that it is not mapped to platform
accessibility APIs while keeping the note in there about the tabindex
issue?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger