From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
To: SVG-A11y TF <public-svg-a11y@w3.org>
Date: 01/22/2015 02:44 PM
Subject: Agenda+: SVG-A11y f2f

Hi, folks–

Since some of us are likely to attend the CSUN conference this year [1],
I think it might be a good idea for us to have a F2F meeting there.

The event is in San Diego, CA on 2–7 March 2015.

The advantage of having a F2F meeting collocated with a related event is
that we could draw upon the expertise of those attendees. I would
suggest that if we can find a meeting room, we could even have a panel
or open group session to get feedback from other experts, and maybe even
find new TF participants.

Because we will probably also be a little tired and overwhelmed from the
conference, I'd suggest we only have a 1-day F2F.

Thoughts?

[1] http://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/

Regards–
–Doug