From: Léonie Watson <lwatson@paciellogroup.com>
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,
            <public-svg-a11y@w3.org>
Date: 02/24/2015 10:09 AM
Subject: RE: take your pick

“Take your pick and I will reserve us a spot if possible.”

Either Margarita’s kitchen or Mexican village look good to me.

Léonie.

--
Senior Accessibility Engineer, TPG
@LeonieWatson @PacielloGroup

Mexican restaurants at CSUN close to the Grand Hyatt for Tuesday:

Margaritas Kitchen:
http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/27/313125/restaurant/Marina/Margaritas-Kitchen-San-Diego

Puesto:
http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/27/1781127/restaurant/Marina/Puesto-San-Diego

Mexican Village:
http://www.urbanspoon.com/cities/27-san-diego/restaurants/313238-mexican-village/menu

Take your pick and I will reserve us a spot if possible.

Best,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger