Re: authoring guidance

Having another SVG accessibility document or section won't help much
without having authoring tools use the accessibility features. I would hate
to spend a lot of time on documents and not see adoption and user agent
support increase. Once we get the taxonomy fleshed out, I would suggest
getting authoring tools using it be a priority. I am also concerned that we
suggest not inlining styles is useful, but we haven't created a tool that
can show how not inlining styles can benefit color blind, (non AT using)
low vision users or persons with cognitive disabilities.

What do you all want to have on the agenda for Friday? Go back to the
taxonomy or flesh out support for non assistive technology users?

                    Regards,                     Fred

                   Fred Esch
       Accessibility, Watson Innovations
    AARB Complex Visualization Working Group
                     Chair
            W3C SVG A11y Task Force
                IBM Watson Group