Re: SVG a11y testing

Hi Fred,

this stuff is good. I don't suppose you can turn the tests into a bunch of
SVG files that meet the descriptions, and put them into the svg-a11y-tests
repo that LĂ©onie mentioned?

(Feel free to write a simple tool that helps add tests to the index.html
and enables people to add results… ;) )

cheers

Chaals