Re: Wiki updated…

Thanks Chaals,

As far as the SVG on GitHub goes, I made a branch and will be dropping
marked up SVG (roles, titles and desc added) into my branch.  I don't think
replacing the originals is the way to go, since my markup is a simply a
first guess at what we might want to do.  Is a branch the best way to keep
stuff we experiment with? Or should I be doing something else?

                    Regards,                     Fred

                   Fred Esch
       Accessibility, Watson Innovations
    AARB Complex Visualization Working Group
                     Chair
        W3C SVG Accessibility Task Force
                   IBM Watson