Re: To Do: Create SVG points for "How to Meet WCAG 2.0" interactive checklist

Hi Amelia,

Thats a great suggestion, Yes, i have been wondering when SVG would be
included as a required standard in the WCAG 2.0 just like CSS, Flash and
others.

Thanks and warm regards,

Charu Pandhi
Accessibility Consulting, Standards, Strategy
Accessibility Verification Test Lead
IBM Accessibility Center, IBM Research

Tel: (512) 286-6370, T/L 363 6370
E-mail: cpandhi@us.ibm.com