W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-svg-a11y@w3.org > April 2015

(wrong string) …

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 13:04:06 +0200
To: (wrong string) Ч-f ... <public-svg-a11y@w3.org>
Message-Id: <11101428923046@webcorp02f.yandex-team.ru>

I've done a bunch of stuff on the wiki, including moving the categorisation by disability type away from the front page, and dividing the dozen or so images I have uploaded into categories, with descriptions for each image. There are a handful with broken thumbnails:


File:SVG-UC-Airline.svg seems to have disappeared - I'll see what happened, but last time I tried it wouldn't create a thumbnail.

There is also a fair bit of mess, and I need to identify the the descriptions in each page better.

I used the convention of naming everything SVG-UC-Something to make it easier to find our images in the wiki, since there are gazillions of images in there already. What I didn't do was add wiki categories for anything yet, but that is coming too.

I have also put a copy of images into the SVG accessibility Community Group's github repository: https://github.com/SVG-access-W3CG/use-case-examples and hopefully we'll be able to use that to improve the images, explaining why as we go. If you want direct access to the repo, just ask me.


Charles McCathie Nevile - web standards - CTO Office, Yandex
chaals@yandex-team.ru - - - Find more at http://yandex.com
Received on Monday, 13 April 2015 11:07:07 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:28:14 UTC