Re: questions to the new version of the Sustainable Web Design Model

Hi Akos,

We’ve received your query via the Sustainable Web Design site. Thank you
for your questions.

It’s worth pointing out that the people working on the SWDM for estimating
digital emissions is a different group than those who created the Web
Sustainability Guidelines (and this public mail list). This is covered in
the FAQs here:
https://sustainablewebdesign.org/estimating-digital-emissions/

I’ve  reached out to the appropriate people and will let you know when I
hear back.

Thanks,
Tim

*Tim Frick*
(he/him)
Mightybytes <https://www.mightybytes.com/>
773-561-7529

*Mightybytes is a Certified B Corporation.*
Find out how that helps us run a more purpose-driven company
<https://www.mightybytes.com/b-corporation/>.