Re: Greening of Streaming

I don’t understand this bit. Can anyone clarify for me?

"the key point is to avoid traffic jams during peak hours so as not to have to deploy a new physical network (migration from 4G to 5G for example or from ADSL to fiber for example). Because it is the deployment of the physical network which concentrates the environmental impacts, particularly the last mile/local loop.“

Peace and blessings,

Kimi Wei
The Wei LLC | A proudly certified MWBE/SBE
LAN Business & Entrepreneurship Chair
kimi@thewei.com  @kimiwei   m 862-203-8814
facebook.com/thekimiwei