Re: "Green Mode" Design

Chris, this is incredibly helpful. You are a walking cornucopia, and I
hugely appreciate the link dump.

I love the idea of colour signals and other feedback designs. One question
I have is whether such constant monitoring and adjusting would itself be
carbon intensive to implement?

My absolute preference would be to have indicators that feed back live, as
well as cumulatively, and can auto-adjust settings (smart green mode), but
I worry it would add emissions along with valuable information, compared
with getting the same metrics on command, rather than continuously. On
command however would be a less effective behavioural nudge.