Re: Draft Charter for Interest/Working Group

Hi Ismael and everyone,

Reminder, our next meeting is this Wednesday at 8am U.S. CDT/2pm UK
time/3pm CET. We'll review the edited charter doc, which I am working on
presently to incorporate everyone's feedback. We'll also discuss next steps
for the group. Please let me know if you need a calendar invite.

Ismael, the calendar invite was sent to your Adora Foundation
email address. Should I resend it to your gmail account?

Thanks,
Tim