From: Christophe CLOUZEAU <christophe@digitzu.com>
Sent: 21 April 2022 18:45
To: Mike Gifford <mike@openconcept.ca>
Cc: Tim Frick <tim@mightybytes.com>; public-sustyweb@w3.org <public-sustyweb@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Sustainability Recommendations Working Group [via Sustainable Web Design Community Group]

as far as i know, it's the first!
But there are similar initiatives for Europe (don’t know precisely).

Best,

Christophe

Le 21 avr. 2022 à 19:21, Mike Gifford <mike@openconcept.ca<mailto:mike@openconcept.ca>> a écrit :

That is very cool Christophe.

Do you know of any other governments doing anything like this?

Mike

Mike Gifford, Senior Strategist, CivicActions
Drupal Core Accessibility Maintainer
http://twitter.com/mgifford | http://linkedin.com/in/mgifford