Re: Sustainability Recommendations Working Group [via Sustainable Web Design Community Group]

@Nicolas Oren <nicolasoren@google.com> and I would also be interested in
learning more about this effort.

Thanks!

Zoe (Maria) Lopez-Latorre (they/them)

Advertising Solutions Architect - Mobile Web Performance

Better Web //

mariazoe@google.com | marialzlatorre@google.com |+44 7385 082889
<+44+7385+082889>
*This email may be confidential and privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone
to the wrong person. *

*The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided
solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do
not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally binding obligations
will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is
executed in writing by all parties involved. *