Re: A request for help - an idea called carbon.txt

This is a really interesting idea, Chris. I can see great potential. How
would you propose getting over the hurdle of adoption? People use
robots.txt because they want to somehow influence search engines, which in
turn, ostensibly, improves their results, giving them more (and better)
traffic, which can be used to grow or otherwise somehow improve their
business or organization. There’s an intrinsic business motivation there.
Do you think it is possible to create similar motivation for carbon.txt?

--
*Tim Frick*
Mightybytes

w:  <http://www.mightybytes.com/>mightybytes.com
<http://www.mightybytes.com/>
e: tim@mightybytes.com <youremail@mightybytes.com>
t: @mightybytes <https://twitter.com/mightybytes>  |  @timfrick
<https://twitter.com/timfrick>

*Mightybytes is a Certified B Corporation
<https://www.mightybytes.com/b-corporation/>.*
*We use business as a force for good in the world.*