Re: Proposed sdo-sport Skype meeting

Hi folks:

I took the liberty of taking a shot at adding some of the ontology elements
discussed to the ext-sport branch of our schemaorg fork. You can check out
the branch and see the changes in the data/ext/sport/sport.rdfa, file where
our extension resides.

It's really just a first crack, if anyone has comments please let me know.

I've added:

http://schema.org/eventSegment
http://schema.org/SportsEventStatusType

and several EventStatusType enumeration elements that mirror the IPTC
vocabulary.

Dan