Re: Web Speech API Firewall ports

The web speech API is just a specification. Individual web browsers may or
may not provide an implementation of this API, and they might all be
different.

Currently, the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge all
support the web speech API. However, the answers to your other questions
are specific to the browser implementation, so you should pick a browser
and try to find out the answer for that particular browser.