Re: Speech Synthesis - Length parameter

Antonino,
Since this is a W3C Community Group, my preference is to continue to
host discussions on W3C servers. The mailing list [1], issue tracker
[2] and repository [3] have served this group well over the years, and
also contain a history of the discussions and reasoning behind the
specification.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-speech-api/
[2] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=Speech%20API
[3] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/speech-api/