Re: semantic information

Hello Glen,

thanks for your reply.

The idea was to provide this information to the client without the
intervention of Javascript.
I'm not expert with ARIA accessibility but I guess the field would be
common here.
I created an example of what I mean here:
https://gist.github.com/seltzlab/4ddf0c892f1a2c590498

---
Seltzlab di Caccamo Antonino
Web Application Development

phone +39 328 8772292
mail info@seltzlab.com
web http://www.seltzlab.com

This message contains confidential information which is intended for use of
its addressee only. Should you receive this message in error, you are
requested to inform the sender and to destroy it from any format.
art.616c.p.
DL196/03