Re: improving accuracy of Speech recognition

This mailing list is for the discussion of the Web Speech API specification.
The Web Speech API is a JavaScript API that has been implemented in various
browsers.

Your question appears to refer to a different API, and has already been
answered.  Please see:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-speech-api/2014Dec/0001.html
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-speech-api/2014Dec/0003.html