Re: Speech Recognition API

To clarify: if you're building a web application that people will access
using Chrome, you can call the web speech recognition api all you want from
within your client-side app.

You can't use that for offline processing, or to build an app that doesn't
run inside Chrome. As far as I know, Google doesn't currently offer paid
access to the speech recognition API beyond the 50 requests per day.