Re: Web Speech API Query

The web speech API doesn't say anything about this, it depends on which
synthesis engine is used by your web browser.

However, in every case I've seen it works fine to just tell it to speak a
single letter, like "A", "B", "C", etc. I'd recommend using a capital
letter if you want the name of the letter pronounced.

- Dominic